The real news is no longer safe or trustworthy. At least you can believe “most” of this news!
Mayhem have some tour dates coming up in a few days with Inquisition and Black Anvil. The font is totally unreadable, so check the link here.
Oranssi Pazuzu is touring the EU with Cobalt.
Just in case you can’t read those band names, Cruciamentum and Blood Incantation are touring the EU.
Iron Reagan released a new video. Album coming February 3.
Power metal band Firewind released a song off their album coming out this Friday.
- Thy Art is Murder might have their old vocalist back.
- Post-metal/rock dudes Junius have a new album coming March 3.
- Converge frontman Jacob Bannon’s solo project Wear Your Wounds is streaming a song over at the A.V. Club.
- Skeletonwitch started writing their next album.
- Darkest Hour announced a European tour and also a special beer release with DC Brau.
- Tombs are working on their fourth album.
- If you happen to like Sumerian-core still, Erra is touring.
- Behemoth will have a live album coming in 2017.
- Modified Ghost Festival in Vancouver has a pretty decent lineup.
- Speaking of Behemoth, Nergal’s weird solo country/folk thing released a song. I’d post the video directly, but it’s just full of excessive nudity.
- Dimmu Borgir announced a live DVD and possibly more to come later this year.
- Metal Hammer seemed be a goner a few months ago, but looks like they are coming back.
I didn’t have a whole lot of time to dig into the depths of metal news this weekend, so what did I miss?