You have no idea how hard it was to gather news without having football as background noise. It was a slower news week than the last few since many bands already announced their early 2017 plans, but here are some leftovers.
Berserker Fest in Detroit completed their lineup for this year.
Graspop in Belgium has a pretty diverse lineup.
California Deathfest announced their first few bands.
Woah, maybe I’ll finally like Mastodon after this album!
Woah, maybe I’ll finally like Pallbearer after this album!
Post metal/rock band Junius released a new song via Rolling Stone. I like this.
- Ne Obliviscaris parted ways with their bassist.
- Katationia has a few upcoming UK/Ireland shows.
- Swedish hard rock-ish group Graveyard is back in business.
- Progressive metal band and Evan Brewer vehicle Entheos is working on a new album.
- Abigail Williams’ frontman Ken Sorceron has become the next person soon to be fired by Michael Keene.
- Moon Tooth put out a cover of a Hendrix song that they have been playing live.
- Napalm Death has a bunch of Euro-dates with Iron Reagan and Brujeria.
- Capture the Sun, instrumental band that was part of our Nerds Across the Northeast tour, released a new song.
- Former Black Sabbath keyboardist Geoff Nicholls passed away.
- Metalcore-ish band 36 Crazyfists announced a new album.
- Tom Edwards of Adam Ant passed away.