Photo Chop: 3rd Edition
Congratulations (ov hell!) to George Lynch for winning last time (see below) with his nightmare of encountering a guitar-slinging George W. Bush centaur in a darkened tunnel. Get in touch with Papa Joe to get your prize: a copy of Cripple Bastards’ Nero Metastasi!
Guh, I’m never going through another tunnel again for as long as I live. It’s like a bridge troll, but worse.
This time, let’s find a picture of someone we all know and… well, certainly not love, but are familiar with. How many times have you been onstage taunting many thousands of loyal fans to scream louder for your universally-derided massive pile of elephant shit album? Be honest: we’ve all been there. But a certain someone has been more there than you. Let’s call him “David V” (no that’s too obvious, let’s say “D Vincent”).
- Keep it clean & safe for work: no nudity, gore or racism
- Be creative & use whatever tools you want; “talent” or “skill” is not required
- Post your entry in a new Disqus comment below
- Entries will be judged on the number of upvotes they receive
- The winner will be announced in the following week’s edition and will win a copy of Seven Sisters of Sleep’s Opium Morals
This week’s image:
Click to embiggen (via)
Try not to be TOO EXTREME! Ah ha ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha… heh, hmm. *kills self*